Design based on experience
A unique and high performance ship, developed by outstanding designer Pablo Mastracchio – who claims more than 200 ships sailing throughout Chile, Brasil, Argentina as well as Europe and the United States
M24.5 is the result of many years of experi- ence, achieving a great complement between the best of cruising sailing and the benefits of a racing boat.
7.20 m length sailboat, with modern interior and exterior lines. Designed as a trailerable daysailer that satisfies the needs of those who navigate with no elevation means.
Explore new waters in comfort and style, on our splendid 24 foot sailboat.
This craft is fitted with a lifting keel provid- ing 1.40 m of draft in the lower position and 0,50 m in the higher position, as well as a lifting rudder. These elements contribute to easy manipulation and mobility of the sailboat, allowing it to reach the shore and load it into a trailer.
Interiors are characterized for their and sophistication. As you will appreciate, the wide space inside makes this sailboat remarkable within others of the same size.
Feel in comfort across the different comparments of this ship: saloon that counts with a huge seat to relax and a table to enjoy your meals, four bunk beds to rest or spend the night, practical
cartridge cooktop, comfortable enclosed wc with sink, a waterproof storage space, an available space for an internal engine installation and a space for a portable conservator.
Butt rig with 20o-behind-spreaders, a pivoting and easy-lifting mast on deck, generous cockpit with wide seats and a good size locker with molded termina- tions.
As for its sailing attributes, M 24.5 is distinguished for its great stability, easy-handling and high comfort for the crew introducing. High performance appendages, adapted perfectly well to the current rating measurement formulas (ORC, IRC, PHRF or One Design)
-Pulpit, stanchions and balcony made in 316-stainless steel with a 4 mm stain- less steel lifeline.
– Four 316 stainless steel cleats.
– Mainsail sheet with 4:1 reduction.
– Two No 7 winches
– Two shroud chainplates and a 316 stain- less steel bow chainplate bolted to the hull.
– Backstay regulation with 8:1 rig.
– Hatch locker over port side.
– Locker fully molded in GFRP.
– Deck scuttle to the saloon.
– Four acrylic fixed windows in the saloon. Navigation lights – Tricolor.
– Ventilation hatch in bow.
– Molded and self-draining anchor box on deck
– Butt Rig: CDSN (Optional Bohn/LPL)
– Two spreaders 20° behind
– Painted aluminum deck mounted mast. (Pivoting on deck for easy mounting)
– Standing rigging in a 316 stainless steel cable.
– Lifting keel: manual system from inside (electric/hydraulic system optional)
– Fixed keel of 1.35 meters with lead bulb (FX optional)
– Lifting Rudder, 316 stainless steel tiller
– Seats made of polyurethane foam of 24 kg/m3 density, jackard fabric – color options available
– Led Interior light WITH switch included. Space for instruments.
– 12 volts electric panel mounted on wood locker.
– Additional electronic equipment may be added
– Bathroom with sink molded in GFRP, tap included.
– Cartridge cooktop
– Double bed on bow with mattress made of polyurethane foam of 24 kg/m3.
– Stern berth with mattresses made of polyurethane foam of 24 kg/m3.
– Stowage space under the beds.
– A 60 amps/h battery.
– Battery cut tap.
– Hull decorative lines in color gel coat
– A 49 liters
– Owners’ Guide